Wednesday 27 April 2016

Monsoon Rose Gold perfume.


The house of Monsoon with their new fragrance celebrates rose flower and launches Rose Gold which will delight all fans of intoxicating floral fragrances supported with warm, comfortable notes. Fragrance Rose Gold exudes glamour and femininity. Luminous opening scent is created of lemon notes, juicy fruit, illuminating floral harmony in the heart of velvety roses, tuberose, neroli and cyclamen. Warmth originates from musk, woody notes, vanilla and amber, intertwining with shades of moss. Exude glamour with the Monsoon Rose Gold Eau De Parfum. 

Top notes of sparkling lemon, soft fruit and ozonic scents are layered with velvety rose, tuberose, neroli and cyclamen, and underpinned with base notes of Eastern woods, vanilla, mosses, musk and balsamic amber. 

I love the scent of this fragrance, it's lovely and delicate, a lingering sexy mist, the scent lasts a good 8-10 hours on me, but I can still smell on my clothes the morning after, the scent is beautiful. Perfect for spring/summer. I imagine this would make a gorgeous wedding fragrance as it just has something lovely and romantic about it.

Available in three sizes - 30ml, 50ml and 100ml - prices start from £24.00

What's your favourite Spring/Summer scent?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x