Friday 8 April 2016

Look Fantastic Beauty Box April 2016 #LFBlooms




Introducing the April Beauty Box, #LFBLOOMS. To celebrate Earth Month, the April #LFBeautyBox is all about beauty with a difference. We have selected natural, organic and eco-friendly products to help you bloom and get in touch Mother Nature. Dust off those winter blues and get springtime ready with #LFBLOOMS! Worth over £50, and from only £11.25 a month, don’t miss out on this brilliant deal. Plus this month receive an exclusive 7th bonus item in every box!

Inside this months box :

Rituals Miracle Hand Scrub with a scent of Ginseng and Gingko Biloba, it smells gorgeous. I'm looking forward to using this as since I had my baby girl last year my hands have suffered due to excess hand washing and feel quite rough and dry.
Balance Me Super Toning Body Polish with Blackberry Leaf. I love a good body scrub and this is a lovely very fine scrub that leaves skin feeling super smooth.
Myvitamins effervescent vitamin and mineral tablets in blackcurrant flavour. I've never tried vitamins where you have to dissolve in water, so am intrigued to see how these taste and work.
Bloom and Blossom Bath and Shower Gel with 99% naturally derived ingredients. Perfect for my travels.
Elemis British Botanical hand and nail butter with ingredients to calm your mood. I live this brand and again my hands will thank me for smothering in this!  
Briogeo Don't Despair Repair Deep Conditioning Hair Mask. I've never heard of this brand before, look forward to using it on my frazzled hair.
Tanworx Tan Maintainer - great base for a fake tan with seaweed extract and Hyaluronic Acid. I will take this to Portugal this summer to hopefully extend my tan as we all know the sun doesn't exist in England!! 

Overall a great box with fantastic brands with a selection of lot's of different useful products, perfect for giving your body a Spring clean with lovely natural products! I know I'll get use out of all the products from this months box.

Discover new beauty treats each month with the Lookfantastic Beauty Box subscription, subscribe now to ensure you never miss out on a box. The best part? Not only do you get amazing products each month, but with our new subscription options, you can pay MONTHLY and not upfront! Now there's no reason to resist temptation anymore.
Simply choose your payment option, and we'll supply you with a delightful Beauty Box each month. Sign up for our 3, 6 or 12 month subscription options, and take advantage of our fantastic savings detailed below:
  • Save £5 when you subscribe to the 3 month plan, buy today for only £40 (worth £45)*.
  • Save £15 when you subscribe to the 6 month plan, buy today for only £75 (worth £90)*.
  • Save £45 when you subscribe to the 12 month plan, buy today for only £135 (worth £180)*.
Plus, with each monthly box we give you the chance to win an extra special prize worth over £100.
Sign up at Look Fantastic.co.uk and enjoy your box of treats each month!
What do you love from this months box?

*PR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x