Wednesday 11 November 2015

Limited Edition Carmex



The new Peanuts movie is coming to UK cinemas on 21st December and to celebrate Carmex have teamed up with 20th Century Fox to create a number of super cute limited edition lids for its much loved balm. They’re available in the original flavour and each pot features one of the four most well-known Peanuts characters: Snoopy, Charlie Brown, Sally and Linus with his security blanket. I absolutely loved Snoopy when I was a child so I am feeling slightly nostalgic!! They are £3.49 and there are four cute designs to collect!.

Which one is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x