Friday 13 November 2015

Becca Glow on the Go




Get the secret to the iconic BECCA glow in travel-friendly sizes. This collection features BECCA's #1 Luminizer Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Opal paired with Liquid Opal Spotlight Wand. These two formulas absorb and reflect light for a superb natural glow. Layer to create ultimate light & lift or wear alone for different highlighting effect.

Includes:
  • Shimmering Skin Perfector Spotlight in Opal
  • Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal

Becca shimmering skin perfector in Opal, is one of my favourite highlights it is just stunning, it doesn't turn you into a glitterball, it makes you look like a gorgeously glowing goddess. It is just so pretty and when you mix that with deluxe samples - I couldn't resist picking them up!.. I have a massive soft spot for mini's.
This set is available for £20.00, I picked mine up from Cult Beauty, but you can pick up from all ggod online stores.

What's your number one highlighter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x