Friday 18 September 2015

Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Creme



I've used many of the Ole Henriksen products other than the Truth serum and the truth to go and the pore refining wipes which I think are really good, so when Escentual asked if I wanted to try this I immediately said yes! As I know his products are amazing.. 

This cream is an in-depth nourishing cream, it balances and brightens your skin while you sleep, infused with youth- enhancing ingredients to smooth the texture of your skin whilst fortifying the skin’s natural barrier, it will Re-texturise and renew your skin overnight, its an regenerative treatment for evening use only. Packed full of skin-renewing ingredients, this hydrator keeps your skin supple and soft with comforting Shea Butter, a healthy and rich emollient, while Vitamin C boosts collagen production.
At the heart of the formula is the Alpha Hydroxy Complex, super enriched with potent glycolic, lactic and fruit acids that deeply penetrate your epidermis to encourage cell renewal and reveal smoother skin. The Fruit Acid Complex, a concentrated cocktail of bilberry, sugar cane, sugar maple, orange and lemon lightly exfoliates your skin’s surface, breaking down the bonds of dead skill cells and boosting elasticity of the skin’s surface.
I have been using Ole Henriksen invigorating night creme* £47.00 every night for the past 3-4 weeks and love it so much.. It just melts into your skin leaving it feeling like silk.. In the morning it looks clear. And bright, feeling so soft and hydrated!.. I think this night cream is hydrating, firming and luscious! It has helped to literally transform my skin from dull with large pores, and sun damaged to youthful and radiant looking! It's like a little miracle in a pot.

This product as well as all of the Ole Henriksen products are available from Escentual.


What products do you recommend I try next by Ole Henriksen?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x