Saturday 26 September 2015

Ole Henriksen - 3 little wonders mini




This professional strength AM/PM regimen rapidly reverses all visible signs of aging skin. Each proprietary blend works in synergy to reveal your most youthful, healthy & radiant complexion. With nurturing textures and indulgent aromas, witness the transformation as you delight in the experience of treating your skin.
The gift set includes: 
truth serum collagen booster 9.76ml: the vitamin C rich serum boosts collagen production and restores radiance back to the complexion.
Invigorating Night Treatment 7g: the overnight resurfacing gel dramatically improves the texture of your skin, helping to reduce the appearance of dark spots and smooth fine lines and wrinkles.
sheer transformation 7g: an everyday oil-free moisturiser that works to improve the skin’s tone and texture whilst helping to reduce the appearance of dark spots.
This mini set is a great introduction to Ole's fantastic skincare products. I can't say enough about the invigorating night gel, It is great! I use it all over my face in the evening, to wake up with great results in the morning. If I have an outbreak I place a little on my finger and rub it on problem areas and by morning they are really on the way to being gone. This little set is also the PERFECT size for travel. As a bonus, you can refill each product, so you don't have to buy over and over once you're out. They're so cute and spillproof! Fitting wonderfully in my carry on bag and are great to apply to dry skin on a long haul flight or your skin care for a weekend away. I've used a couple of this brands products and am quickly becoming a huge fan.. The products are a little on the expensive side but once you try them you definitely know what you're paying for!... As they say "You only have one face" so good quality skincare is essential. Since using this set my skin feels so much softer and looks brighter, more youthful and rested... Which to me are fantastic results with a teething six month old baby!..
Available for £18.00 from Escentual.com

Have you tried any of the Ole Henriksen products, what's your favourite?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x