Wednesday 28 January 2015

Bare Minerals - BareSkin Foundation



bareMinerals BARESKIN Pure Brightening Serum Foundation. This ultra-thin, lightweight, skin-perfecting fluid is a tone-correcting foundation and skincare serum in one. Get a flawless, more youthful-looking appearance with the natural finish and seamless coverage of this innovative foundation from bareMinerals. I've been using this little beauty since it launched & must say I really like it! I apply with the brush shown & am amazed at how 1-2 tiny drops of this foundation covers my entire face hiding everything I want it to.. Leaving me with a beautiful finish, it looks very natural on the skin which I love but easily hides any flaws - spots/freckles etc.. You can also layer by applying more drops of foundation if you wanted a complete full cover finish.
It retails for £26.00, but should last you a good few months with the tiny amount that is needed for each application.

Have you tried this foundation?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x