Saturday 29 November 2014

Thierry Mugler Alien Christmas Coffret


Inspired by an amethyst it symbolises serenity. Distinctive and mysterious, yet comforting and soft, Alien by Thierry Mugler conveys passion, sensuality and the essence of absolute femininity. This is my all time favourite Christmas scent, it is a beautiful rich scent, but at the same time it doesn't overpower or suffocate you like some strong scents! It has depth and is long lasting, I always get compliments when wearing it, I don't own or have ever smelt a fragrance like it.
It's a rich floral wood amber containing jasmine sambac, cashmeran wood and white amber. A scent like no other it is irresistibly appealing and totally out of this world, its an unforgetable scent.
This gorgeous gift set includes:
  • Thierry Mugler Alien Eau de Parfum, refillable 30ml
  • Thierry Mugler Alien Radiant Body Lotion, 100ml
  • Thierry Mugler Alien Radiant Shower Gel, 30ml
  • Thierry Mugler Alien Body Cream, 15ml
The retail price is £50.00 which I think is great considering what you get, but I have recently seen it discounted during the 'Black Friday' sales at really great prices, perfect to snap one up for a treat for yourself of a loved one! 

What's your go to Christmas Fragrance? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x