Monday 3 November 2014

Beauty Wish list!

As we are now in November, I have started to notice Christmas gift sets are EVERYWHERE! I am soo tempted to buy them all but there is just one thing holding me back... My Bank Balance!! Hopefully I'll be able to pick a few things up - fingers crossed!.


Too Faced Everything is Nice Palette... Just Wow! I need this in my Life... It is just gorgeous.. I love everything about it from the 20 stunning shadows and 4 pretty blushes.. I want the pink Glittery Make up bag! Available soon.


Soap & Glory - Get your own lime.... This smells like Lime cheesecake, almost good enough to eat.. Set includes - SUGAR CRUSH™ Body Wash 75ml - SUGAR CRUSH™ Body Scrub 50ml - SUGAR CRUSH™ Body Buttercream 50ml - SUGAR CRUSH™ Hand Cream 50ml - A suds-boosting Body Polisher for just £10.. Such a great little set available from Boots.


I love this Pauls Boutique cosmetic bag.. The colour is beautiful and a girl can NEVER have enough pretty bags to put her make up in.. Inside you'll find Lip Glaze (14ml), Eye Pencil, Nail Polish (15ml) and a Nail File for just £14.. Available from Boots.


I've tried a couple of products from this brand and have been impressed, this gift set looks perfect to try 6 products for just £29 available from Look Fantastic.

What's caught your eye? 

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x