Wednesday 29 October 2014

The Body Shop Glazed Apple EDT.

 ‘
'Tis the season to smell delicious!' You can Smell good enough to eat this season with this mouth-watering fragrance. I was really excited when I saw this fragrance was going to be released as I love the DKNY apple range and was hoping this scent would be similar.. But when I actually got to spray/smell/wear this I fell in love at first spritz it is very sweet, appley and fresh but then once it settles it is a little more citrusy, then it goes a gorgeous sweet/musky scent lovely and warm but still light & fresh if that makes sense?!. It is such a playful scent and for only £8.50 for 30ml you can't go wrong!
It is perfect for all seasons not just for Christmas! I think it would be lovely in summer as it has the citrus to keep it light.

Have you tried any of the new range?

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a nice line! I wonder if we will get it here in the states?

    skinstuffbykaty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you can! It's all online at the moment on the usa site so should also be available in stores? Xx it it lovely :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x