Thursday 24 July 2014

The Body Shop Satsuma Beautifying Oil


OMG this Beautifying Oil is pure beauty in a bottle. It smells absolutely AMAZING! It's Made with a lightweight blend of nut oils including Community Fair Trade marula oil, it gives instant hydration and a shimmering finish. This one smells of fresh satsuma. For body, face and hair A little goes a long way. The fresh scent of Satsuma is beautiful, just like freshly squeezed fruit not synthetic at all, it lasts subtly all day leaving my Body and hair feeling soft and nourished... I've not tried on my face yet as I'm a little wary it may break me out due to having a scent but as it's a dry oil it's totally non greasy once applied, maybe I'll give it a whirl and see how I go.... It comes in a 100ml bottle, but you only need a few drops then rub between your hands to warm slightly and then apply to your chosen area! I normally hate fruit scented products but my oh my has this little beauty completely converted me.. I now want to try the scrubs, shower gels & sorbets from this range, it is just perfect for summer to brighten your mood, but also leaving you smelling yummy.. You can pick it up from the website or nip into your local store it retails for £9.00 which I think is a bargain!

Have you tried this product?




2 comments:

  1. I have the whole mango line except for the oil, and I want to try the oil so much! I hope the mango oil isn't greasy like this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm assuming they will all be the same texture? Fingers crossed x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x