Saturday 31 May 2014

MIA- I'm on Holiday!

Sorry for the lack of posts but I am away in Sicily with my Family for my Brother's wedding.. I had planned to schedule lot's of exciting new products I've found but ran out of time before I left, the internet is also hit & miss here! I will be back Very soon & will be posting regularly!

Here's a few pics of my Trip so far.. The view from my balcony & the view from the wedding breakfast of Mount Etna.





I may have found a KIKO shop whilst I've been out & about! Typical Beauty Blogger :) 

TTFN xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow that place is beautiful. Totally jealous! Have fun lovely. Bet the wedding was amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been Amazing! The weather, venue, town everything is just perfect xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x