Friday 9 May 2014

Kiehl's Creme de Corps


This Superb All-Over Body Moisturiser is enriched with the finest ingredients known to Kiehl's for a rich elegant skin texture. It leaves my skin really soft and hydrated perfect for everyday use, I apply mine straight after my bath or shower, my fake tan glides over my skin, meaning it never streaks or clings to my elbows or knees. The cream is light enough to apply in the morning but also rivh enough to apply before bed to wake with beautifully soft feel skin! 
It is non greasy and has a lovely fresh subtle scent, I really have been loving all the kiehls products I have tried and have a very long list of more of their products I'd love to try like the Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Eye Cream, Creamy Avocado Eye Cream, Kiehl’s Super Multi-Corrective Cream and the Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Cream SPF 30 to name a few.. Prices start from £8.50 available on Kiehls.co.uk or from department stores.

What's your favourite product from this brand? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x