Thursday 20 March 2014

Eau Thermale Avène Soothing Hydrating Serum

The Eau Thermale Avène Soothing Hydrating Serum is designed as a complementary step in your current skincare routine to aid the maintenance of natural,radiant skin. It is suitable for all skin types especially sensitive skin. as there is literally nothing in it that would irritate their skin. The serum contains Avène Thermal Spring Water, which soothes the skin, reduces redness and stops irritation.  It is also particularly effective when applied to your face if you've caught the sun as it really reduces the redness and takes out the sting; I'll definitely be taking this to Sicily with me this year!


The serum is light, almost gel like in formulation and feels water based.  It is oil free making it perfect for those who have oily skin.  I have been applying it morning after cleansing and toning, before my day moisturiser.  It is fast absorbing and whilst you can feel it on your skin afterwards, it doesn't leave a film. Using the serum on a morning really smooths my skin and provides a great base for makeup application. I prefer to use something a little more intense at night, but that's just my preference.


Eau Thermale Avène Soothing Hydrating Serum* comes in lovely simple packaging containing a glass bottle giving it a luxurious feel, that allows you see exactly how much product you have left, However as it's in a glass bottle it isn't too travel friendly, but I can easily transfer some into a little pot, which I usually do with most of my products anyway so isn't a drama to me..(It also allows me to take lot's of different products!).


I was kindly sent mine from Escentual.com to review, It is currently on offer for £12.75 from £17.00 as they have 1/3 off French skincare. I really love Escentual as they have great discounts and amazing products! This really is a great simple addition to my skincare.

Have you tried any Avène products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x