Saturday 15 March 2014

Alien Eau Extraordinaire


Introducing the new Alien Eau Extraordinaire, a luminous floral fragrance with an incandescent freshness. A delicate fusion of fresh Tunisian neroli and bergamot tea notes enriched with the irresistible and sensual notes of tiare flower and the deep notes of white amber. A fragrance that conveys a feeling of happiness and serenity to all women.


To me, it smells more florally and citrusy a watered down version of the original, but it simply means that the scent succeeds at being a lighter, more summer-appropriate interpretation of Alien, but it doesn’t quite have the boldness or presence of character to make it something truly extraordinary. That being said It really is a pretty scent. I'm sure Alien fans will love it!!... The bottle is stunning and looks lovely on my dressing table. I love the original of this scent, It is such a unique fragrance. Thierry Mugler’s Alien Eau Extraordinaire is available in 60ml (£50) and 90ml (£68) refillable Eau de Toillette. A 90ml ‘eco-refill’ is also available for £57. 

What fragrance will you be picking up for Summer? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x