Saturday 25 January 2014

Clarins Opalescence Collection - Multi Blushes in Peach & Grenadine.

I finally have the collection! I can definitely say it was worth the wait, it is more beautiful in the flesh the photo's don't do them justice, I have decided seperate posts for each catergory as I think it would be too much in just one, I hope you like it this way?!


Packaged in Clarins’ signature luxury gold packaging, making them products which are perfect inside and out. Firstly I have Peach 01* -  is a gorgeous peachy coral very pretty in the pan and once it's applied to the skin, this is such a summery shade, I think it would be perfect with a bronzed face to add a little flush to your cheeks.


The formula of these blushes is light and applies smoothly. As for the texture, it's definitely not oily or greasy, but I wouldn’t call  it cream-to-powder, it’s creamy enough to blend seamlessly into skin and foundation, The blush itself is matte, but since it’s a cream formula, you’re left which a subtle glow, which looks stunning especially for Spring/Summer.



Grenadine 03*  A beautiful bright red, coral, pink in the pan but a lot more subtle shade, once blended into your cheek, it is very buildable you could adapt to your preference making it as bright or as light to suit your look.


There are four shades in this collection, the other two are 02 Candy and 04 Rosewood which are just as pretty, I may go and purchase them once released to add to my collection!
Available for £18.00 from 1st February (This Friday!!)....

Do you prefer cream or powder blush?

2 comments:

  1. I'm a powder blush kinda girl, I just don't get on with cream blushes, pretty though they are x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm more of a powder brush girl as well but these really are lovely & have changed my opinion of creams :) x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x