Thursday 16 January 2014

Becca pressed shimmer powder in Nefertiti


Becca Pressed Shimmer Powder in Nefertiti  is a multi-use product that can be used as a blush, highlighter, brow highlight it's a soft golden pink, it gives a gorgeous luminous glow that is very soft and subtly, no glitter which I love! It comes in a beautiful variety of shades, depending on your skin tone.


 I felt this shade warmed up my pale skin without being obvious. The texture of this powder is very soft. It feels completely luxurious; however, I do worry that it might break easily, so I would use extra care when handling this product.



The powder is really soft, blends amazingly almost melting into your skin, I picked mine up from Xtras for £9.99 which is such a bargain as these usually sell for £30. I have tried 5-6 products from this brand and it is such great quality.

What have you tried from this brand? 

5 comments:

  1. This looks so beautiful! I think I would use this as a highlight if I owned it its georgeous but looks very frosty! x

    Molly's Beauty Spot | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is beautiful! Not frosty at all :) soft as silk with no glitter x

      Delete
  2. There's loads of Becca stuff on fragrance direct at the moment! Its from Space NK which is the same company that makes Laura Mercier and NARS so the formulas are lovely

    http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes I have raided FD as well! It's a great way of trying the brand at such cheap prices x

      Delete
  3. This is such a pretty colour!

    Found you through the Follow Them blog hop! x

    Hilary x | MakeupbyHilary.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x