Monday 2 December 2013

Winter Skin care - Clarins Lotus Face Treatment Oil.

Naturally astringent for Oily or Combination Skin. 100% pure plant extracts. Clarins’ exclusive blend of Rosewood, Geranium and Lotus extracts purifies, tightens pores and refines the skin texture. Hazelnut Oil softens, soothes and seals in moisture to prevent fine lines.

Some people think If you have oily or even combination skin, using a facial oil will make the problem worse. In truth, an oil can do wonders for all skin types - aiming to balance and decongest. Lotus face treatment oil* is a really light oil, it doesn't feel heavy or greasy on the skin, it absorbs quickly. I usually apply a drop or two at night, after cleansing and before my night cream. 


I usually try to take a few minutes to unwind and give myself a relaxing facial massage, using your fingers and working in circular motions. It's the perfect evening treatment to really improve complexion and skin type, It has also improved my night sleep, not sure if that is the oils or the relaxing massage before bed!


My skin has really improved by adding in this extra step, it has become slightly less oily during the day, but it feels much more supple and hydrated than it was before, I'm not sure if I would include this step in my summer routine (watch this space, as I've only been using for the past 2-3 months) but during these past few months it has been a saviour in improving my skin after the cold wind, rain & central heating..
It costs £30.00 from Clarins, I also discovered that with every order you can choose 3 samples, which is great for trying new products.

Do you include a face oil in your routine? 

2 comments:

  1. I have not tried an oil for my face before, but this looks like a bottle of pure nourishment that my skin is longing to drink up. Wonder if it's to late to get off Santas naughty list... ;-)
    Vicky
    http://aroundandaroundandupsidedown.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha,ha! It smells lovely helps me drift off! Waking with lovely supple, soft, happy skin xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x