Thursday 19 December 2013

Sleek Californ.I.A and Pink Lemonade Blush by 3 Palette.

The brand new shades of Sleek Make up Blush by 3 in Californ.I.A and Pink Lemonade. 


Californ.I.A is inspired by the sun, sand and surf of Californian beach life.

Pink Lemonade is the traditional, old fashioned English tea party with three decadent pinks.


Expected for release in store & online on 15th January 2014, I think they look really pretty, but like the Sweet cheeks palette it looks to contain two powders and one Cream blush, I'm not a fan of mixing powders and creams for obvious reasons but I also don't get on with cream blushes they just never look right?! 

Will you be rushing to buy these?

-Pictures taken from Google Images.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x