Tuesday 24 December 2013

It's Christmas......


As it's Christmas Eve I thought I'd do a fun post to give you an idea of my Christmas, I found this tag and thought it'd be nice to do, hope you enjoy it!...


Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or synthetic?
I love the smell of a real christmas tree and have had them in the past, but for the last few years we have faked it! As I am very fussy and like it to look perfect... The perfect shape, height etc and that's not very easy with a real tree unfirtunately.

You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you pick up?
I'm not a massive coffee drinker so probably a Mint hot chocolate or a Gingerbread Latte.

What's your favourite colour scheme for decorating the tree?
I have bright pink, aqua, lime and purple as my room is fairly neutral I like to add a little colour into the room and my five year old Daughter loves those colours, but the lights are white, I can't stand multi-coloured lights *shiver*. 

Giving or receiving?
Giving! I love choosing out gifts for people, I'm also rather strange as I really hate opening gifts in front of people it makes me feel so awkward?! Am I the only one?.

To mince pie or not to?
I don't like homemade mince pies.. The pastry is always to thick and dry but I can handle a shop bought one.... Does that make me a snob? Ha

What's your traditional Christmas lunch?
Turkey or Beef with all the trimmings... A big pile of Roasties, mash, honey roast parsnips, sprouts, peas, carrots, stuffing and lashings of gravy! Not really a fan of christmas pudding so I'm likely to reach for a chocolatey dessert..

Christmas day fashion
PJ's for opening pressie's then after breakfast we get dressed, I don't necessarily get dressed up but I make an effort.

What's your favourite Christmas song?
Wham Last Christmas! As soon as I hear it on the radio I know it's Christmas.... I also like The Pogues Fairytale of New York.

What's your favourite Christmas film?
I love Home alone 1 and 2, Elf, The Snowman.. There are lot's I enjoy watching.

Open presents before or after lunch?
Before! Who waits until after?! I am sooo impatient! I'd open them on Christmas eve if I could.. There is also no chance that my little girl could contain her excitement until after 8am! 

I hope you found this post fun, feel free to give your answer in the comments or do the Tag yourself!

Wishing you all a Fantastic Christmas and New Year, Best Wishes.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x