Saturday 21 December 2013

Ever Matte Mineral Powder Compact by Clarins.


The compact powder which effectively controls shine for hours, leaving my skin fresh and flawless.
Its ultra-fine, comfortable texture evens the complexion with a transparent finish. This powder feels like silk, it leaves my skin looking and feeling Amazing.


My complexion is perfectly even, velvety-smooth and looks incredibly beautiful. Make-up wear is improved. It sets my liquid foundation perfectly, never looks cakey, it covers with just a light dusting I don't need much covering just my T-zone and blending the excess out over the rest of my face.

The "Shine-Stopper" complex combines the benefits of plants and purity of minerals to instantly matify the complexion, control shine and tighten pores. It makes my fine line softer and generally just improves my whole look.

I have recently been using quite a few Clarins products and have not been dissappointed with anything, it really is a brand that hit's everytime, I think it is seen as a 'older persons' brand but I must disagree the products are great for Teens to More Mature ladies! The price of £26.00 I think isn't bad as it will last a long time and I would pay that for the gorgeous packaging alone, it is so luxurious.

What's your favourite setting method? 

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x