Tuesday 26 November 2013

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

****Update you can now Pre-Order on Look Fantastic release date is 21st Dec**** use code TENSAVE FOR 10%off Bonus! 


It's finally here..... (Well if you live in the USA) -The long awaited follow up to Naked and Naked2 palettes - when I first  heard about this palette, I thought - What?! Another neutral palette, no one needs another Naked palette, do they?!...... Oh My! Was I wrong......... As time has gone on and the more pictures I see & the more reviews I read..... I now know I WANT this palette in my hands now!!.. I must be mad, I do not NEED another neutral palette but I'm counting down the minutes until it is released.... Rumoured to be mid-december for us in the UK.



The gorgeous colours... Strange (pale neutral pink matte-satin), Dust (pale metallic pink shimmer w/iridescent micro-glitter), Burnout (light pinky-peach satin), Limit (light dusty rose matte), Buzz (metallic rose shimmer w/silver micro-glitter), Trick (light metallic pinky-copper shimmer w/tonal micro-sparkle), Nooner (medium pinky-brown matte), Liar (medium metallic mauve shimmer), Factory (pinky-brown satin), Mugshot (metallic taupe shimmer w/slight pink shift), Darkside (deep taupe-mauve satin) and Blackheart (smoky black matte w/rosy red micro-sparkle). 
I love the rose gold shades and think it is different to the last two palettes, or am I just talking myself into buying it! Ha I'm sure I'll be posting another post very soon with swatches etc....
It is also rumoured to be around £36-£40.00.

Are you lusting after this?

17 comments:

  1. Times like this I so wish I lived in the US. I wish this had more matte shades in it though!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm I'm not sold, the colours look too smilar to the original and 2 for me. Be really interested to see swatches though if you do get it xxx
    www.dolleduplondon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I first thought but the swatches i've seen have swayed me lots of rose gold & pinky shades that I need ;) xx

      Delete
  3. I'm very excited about this and can't wait till I can get my hands on from Sephora(I'm in Canada). Love my Naked and Naked 2 palettes and they are the most-used shadows. I don't have a lot of pink shades in my collection and the shades from the Naked 3 look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping to snap one up as soon as they are released x

      Delete
  4. Looks great ready want it !
    Hope il get it as a present :)
    http://somelikeitblonde.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does look really pretty. It does look similar to the first and second, so I guess if you don't any like me, you'd go straight for number three. Perfect for a major Naked fan like yourself though.

    Kate | A British Sparkle x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He,he Thanks! I must be mad but I know I will own it!

      Delete
  6. I'm totally lusting after this. I don't even own 1 0r 2... im gonna jump straight to 3 :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! I've pre-ordered mine. I have the first two and found the second one leaned a little too cool on me. This new one is JUST what I need :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am SO excited about this product!! I want to see it in Sephora before I decide for sure but I'm pretty sure I want it, it looks so pretty!!
    I found your blog on the blog hop, now following :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I can't wait to try it I love rose gold & taupes :)
      Xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x