Tuesday 7 July 2015

theBalm Nude tude Palette

This amazing palette consists of 12 beautiful shadows that make wearing nudes sexy! These satiny smooth colors can be applied naturally or beautifully layered. The wide range of shades gives you light highlighters as well as brazen bold shades that work to add definition and emphasis to your lids. 


I have been dying to get my mitts on this palette for well over a year, but kept telling myself I didn't need another neutrals palette, but it was never far from my eye line with reviews and tutorials, It seemed to be everywhere I looked! Then I saw that Birch Box had started to sell it in their online store, I decided to save and use my reward points to get it I had just under 200 points (£20) meaning I could get it for £6.00 delivered! After a month or so I had managed to get to just over 200 points but I soon realised it was OUT OF STOCK! - The three words I hate to hear!! I was gutted... I think I waited 6 weeks before it was back in stock - Woohoo finally mine :)


The palette does not disappoint, It is very pretty, the shadows are creamy making it very easy to blend in, I have been using it for just about two weeks and have been loving the different looks I can create with it. The shades are...


Sassy is a frosted white with good colour payoff and a buttery, smooth texture. It has a metallic finish.
Stubborn is a light-medium peach with a soft frost finish. It has a frosted finish.
Snobby is a gold shimmered medium-dark yellow. This shade is a bit sheer.
Stand-offish is a light-medium bronze-shimmered brown with warm, red undertones and a frost-metallic finish.
Selfish is a frosted taupe–it’s greyish brown,.
Sophisticated is a dark brown with subtle warm undertones and a bronze shimmer.
Sultry is a warmed-up, medium brown with a satiny finish. 


Schitzo is a warm, golden bronze-brown with a soft, pearly finish. 
Sexy is rich burgundy with hints of red and brown and a matte finish. 
Serious is a medium-dark black with a matte finish.
Silly is a red-tinted brown with flecks of copper sparkle. 
Sleek is a dark black-brown with a matte finish.


Some of the shades are a little pale but I use them to neutralise my eyelids or as a transistion shade to blend my look together. Overall this is a great versatile palette, if you are wanting to buy it you can find on most online stores for around £26.00. If you are subscribed to Birch Box use your reward points like me and get yourself a bargain!

What's your favourite neutrals palette?

4 comments:

  1. I've recently been using this palette more lately as I've been a bit obsessed with plummy-burgundy shades and Sexy is so perfect for Autumn! It's a nice change from my regular UD Naked shades.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This palette gives lots of options! Yes Plummy colours are so hot at the min, look lovely for Autumn x

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for doing this review. I have wanted this palette for a while. I'll definitely have to check it out!
    http://www.oohlalauren01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Thanks for reading :) you won't regret it xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x