Thursday 24 October 2013

LAQA & CO. LIL’ LIP DUO WOLFMAN AND FAIRYBLOOD

These gloss-delivering pencils require no sharpener and give lips a vibrant sheen. The smooth shea-butter complex moisturizes and coats lips with saturated, glossy colour. The duo comes with two high-energy shades - Wolfman & FairyBlood.



Wolfman, a pale pink, is your new perfect everyday lip colour.


I managed to get this duo free from Birchbox using my Reward points which makes them a great bonus! 

                                            

Fairyblood, a polished pink, is a beautiful grown up pink.



I had managed to accumulate & save lot's of points over the past couple of months & had around 500 points to spend which in real money is the equvilant to £50.00 of free products just by getting the box, filling in the questionnaires and referring people. 


Ring of fire, a vibrant red, a bright fun shade.



I also have it in the shade 'Ring of Fire', Which I received in one of my Birch Boxes, before that this Brand & product was completely new to me. That's what I really like about Beauty Boxes in particlarly BB as they always seem to have a new brand in each box. I really like them as they are lovely, creamy & moisturising on my lips. They have a slight minty scent to them which I like, but once applied the scent is unnoticeable. The Duo is available from BirchBox.co.uk for £12.00.

What's the best brand discovery a Beauty Box has introduced you to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x