Monday 7 October 2013

Birthday Wishlist!

It's nearly that time of year again, when I turn a year older *sobs*, So I thought I'd do a fun post to cheer myself up with a Wish list of things I've seen recently & would love to open on the day,  Also my Husband need serious help when it comes to buying me a present as if I see something I like I will usually run out & buy it before anyone else can. I also thought you may like it for Ideas for Christmas! 

1. The Balm Nudetude Palette £26.00


2. Boss Woman by Hugo Boss £26.00

3. A Weekend in Paris (Wishful Thinking) £-Priceless ❤️


4. Clarins Graphic Expression Powder £30.00


5. The Balm Mary Lou Manizer £15.00


6. Clarins All About Lips Gift Set £18.00


7. Eco Tools Fresh & Flawless Set £11.99


8. Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen Kit £16.50


9. Benefit Luv It Up £19.50


10. Hotel Chocolat The Autumn Sleekster Selection £23.00


I hope you like my choices!! I would be a very happy Girl if I get these :) 

What's on your Wishlist? 









2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x