Friday 20 September 2013

Urban Decay Naked Skin ultra definition pressed Finishing Powder



It’s the next evolution in Naked Skin. The powder with the World's longest name!..... Designed to be virtually invisible once applied, our high-tech, jet-milled powder has an insanely silky texture that feels amazing on your skin. Optical blurring pigments instantly minimize imperfections, diminish shine and create a stunning soft-focus effect that looks professionally retouched. 


Unlike powders that leave skin looking chalky or cakey, Naked Skin Finishing Powder gives you a radiant complexion and NATURAL-looking Naked coverage. It feels like silk on the skin, so soft & creamy.



The packaging is a gorgeous gunmetal and champagne custom compact it is lovely looking, it even has a Naked-embossed push button. The top compartment includes a full-size mirror, perfect for on-the-go touchups and a separate compartment underneath holds the applicator sponge. When you’re done applying, just slip the case into the pretty carrying pouch to keep it protected in your bag. 



The colour 'Naked Light' is a perfect match for my skin & gives me a flawless finish, I usually use the sponge to dab the powder where I need it, then I blend the powder in & out over the rest of my face with my RT powder brush. It has pretty good lasting power on my face, I can get a good 7-8hrs of shine free face.



It is quite expensive for powder at £22.00, but it's Urban Decay and for a high end brand it's about average and I expect to pay it, the packaging is ultra sleek which is an added bonus when I need to powder my nose in public!

Have you tried any of Urban Decay's new Naked Skin range?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x