Friday 13 September 2013

Soap & Glory Love at first Blush

Love at first blush by Soap & Glory is a gorgeous mix of colours that can be worn separately as a shimmery eyeshadow or all together if you swirl your brush over the whole pan, giving you a stunning rosy highlighted blush.


The skin-smoothing emollient base and encapsulated metallic shimmer pearls deliver instant chic for the shabby cheek. This blushing powder gives a gorgeous rosy glow & beautifully luminous skin. 


I really like using S&G's Love at first blush* as the colour is lovely & natural, it also applied like a dream with hardly any blending required. Not forgetting the amazing packaging, that always look pretty in your collection.


The colour comes out as a lovely light rosy pink and, depending how much you load up on your brush, can be as subtle or pigmented as you like. It has an amazing sheen to it that just brightens up your face.


 I found that it lasted a fair few hours on my cheeks - about 6/7?, Which I think is pretty good going as blusher doesn't always lasts to long on me for some reason so I was impressed with this.


You can pick this up from boot's for £11.00, which I think is quite a good price as you get 7.5g and I've been using it for a while now & I've hardly made a dent! I really want to try more of S&G's Make up so my parting question is.....

What's your favourite make up product from this brand?






2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is! Have you seen peach party? Oh my it is stunning.. A gorgeous coral version of this :) x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x