Thursday 1 August 2013

Becca Blotting Powder Perfector

This non-drying micro-fine powder controls shine without adding noticeable color or texture. Imperfections are softened while the appearance of pores are minimized for a velvet smooth finish. An oil-absorbing powder that mattifies skin and sets makeup for a long-lasting perfected soft focus look.

Not only do I love that this powder is translucent, but I really appreciate the blend of silica beads that gives it such a lightweight texture. It just melts into my skin and you CAN'T tell I have powder on. It does come in a tinted version but I prefer the translucent, especially for summer or a night out especially when I'm wearing bronzer. I’ve been using this on my T-zone during the summer Heatwave here in the UK, I've been applying this powder with my Real Techniques Powder Brush, dusting it over my forehead, nose & chin, giving me a flawless oil-free complexion!


Becca Blotting Powder Perfector* Packaging is the typical BECCA space saucer; rubber bottom, metal top with a full sized mirror and powder puff inside. Bonus points for including a handy zippered pouch, so it doesn’t get lost or ruined in your makeup bag!


2 comments:

  1. This looks nice. I'm always looking for a good mattifying powder!

    www.gildedsunflower.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x