Thursday 18 July 2013

The BEST Summer Foundation!

Shiseido's Sun Protection Liquid foundation SPF 30 - SP40 is broad-spectrum to protect against the harmful rays of the sun. The just applied looking matte finish is non-transferring which is resistant against perspiration, water and oil.

It has a slighty runny texture similar to Chanel Vita Lumiere Aqua but this resists perspiration, water, and oil to maintain a soft matte look on skin, even during outdoor activities. The best way to apply is with the sponge provided (Damp). It Glides on smoothly and evenly; feels non-sticky and feather-light. Transfer-resistant. Remains fresh and colour-true for hours.


I wear this foundation when the weather is hot, especially when I am abroad, you can actually swim with it on your face & it says put even withstand a few splashes! (But if you do don't orget the waterproof mascara too!). It has also never broken me out in all the time I have been wearing it.


The colour range in the UK is quite limited, I find them quite light, but once applied with the sponge the foundation evens out & can suit many skin tones, I will always have this in my collection, I wore it this past Weekend in London with the temperatures nearing 33*c & I thought my make up would just slide off my face but by the evening it was still going strong!


It is available from many websites & costs around £28.00 for 30ml, which I don't think is too expensive for a high end foundation?!

What's your favourite Summer Foundation?




8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That's one of the reasons I bought it! I'm a lover of pretty packaging :) x

      Delete
  2. I've never tried anything from shiseido, but I'm always hear great things about their products! I haven't been wearing a lot of foundation this summer, but when I do I usually go for the Maybelline Fit Me foundation stick or the Maybelline BB cream.

    shadowlinergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first product I've tried from this brand & I love it, I will defo check out more x

      Delete
  3. Ooooo this sounds really good! What's the coverage like? Xx
    LouLovesbeauty
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing, I think Fleur de Force raves about it too. Very tempted to try it xxx
    www.dolleduplondon.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x