Wednesday 31 July 2013

Stila Custom Blush - Self Adjusting Coral.



The first-ever pH-based powder that takes the guesswork out of picking the perfect shade. The weightless powder can be layered to achieve just the right amount of colour and coverage.

This perceptive, one-shade-fits-all powder blush* reacts to skintone and individual pH to create a perfect, personalized shade. Ultra-blendable, with a velvety-soft finish, this clever powder smoothes the appearance of fine lines, leaving the skin with a natural glow and a luminous, flawless flush.


The Coral is super bright and very pigmented. I do like it, but you need to be careful not to use too much. I just lightly tap my brush in the pan once or twice and that is enough product, Otherwise you'll look like Coco the Clown, It gives a great long lasting colour perfect for a day in the office or a night out.

The colour feels very unique and a quick look through my stash showed that I didn’t really own anything like it even though I imagine you’ll be wondering if it compares to popular shades like Coralista, Orgasm, etc…I can safely say none of these colours are a match and the colour proves a 
difficult one to dupe as it adjusts to your face so looks different on everyone.


It does have a shimmer through it similar to Orgasm, but the colour once on the skin is different & the similarity ends. I will definatley be looking at the other colours in this rang as I was really impressed with the pigment this one gives.
You can pick this up for £13.00 from Stila.co.uk

Have you tried any self adjusting products?

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x