Tuesday 16 July 2013

Nuxellence Jeunesse


Nuxe Nuxellence Jeunesse is suitable for all ages, it is meant to recharge your cells helping to restore radiance and vitality alongside that all important anti-ageing effect by repairing the mitochondrial DNA, active ingredients include Passion flower, Anchusa and Poppy Petals and it can be used morning and/or evening, alone for normal – combination skin or before moisturisers for dry / very dry skin.


Its a slightly pinkish “second-skin” texture, very lightweight which leaves the skin infinitely soft and velvety. Its fragrance is light and feminine with soft floral notes. It leaves my skin bright, smooth & more youthful.


In the short time I have been using Nuxellence Jeunesse*, I have notice a change in my skin & am really impressed with it, it’s becoming more supple, and I would say it looks more radiant, it also makes for an amazing base for your makeup. 

It is available for £46.00 for 50ml, but if you buy direct from the Nuxe website you'll get 20% off & Free Delivery using code 'VIPNUXE'.

What's your Favourite Nuxe Product?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x