Friday 12 July 2013

Clarins lip Perfector in rosewood

This gorgeous lip gel has a juicy flavour for your enjoyment as the product works to nourish, repair and protect your lips for an incredible day-time or evening kissable look.


Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector* - 06 Rosewood Shimmer melts into your lips making them appear smoothed and glossy, with a three dimensional shimmer. It is a lovely colour very sheer & adds just enough to finish your look.


I am loving using this at the moment as it is moisturising & totally none sticky, which I love & look for in a Lip product, I think there are 5 Shades which all look lovely & might have to pick a few of them up!


The swatch looks a little more orange than the actual product, It's more of a nude shade with shimmer,  perfect for a bronzed look for the beach or a glam night out.
You can pick them up from most Clarins counters or online for around £17.00.

Do you prefer Lipstick or Lip Gloss?

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x