Wednesday 17 July 2013

Clarins Eye Quartet Mineral Palette - 03 Rosewood

This Clarins Eye Quartet in 03 Rosewood is part of a luxurious collection of six wet and dry formula eye shadow quartets.

This collection of six wet and dry formula eye shadow quartets contains four toning shades of satin and iridescent long lasting, super silky and blendable pressed mineral powder eye colour. The Clarins Eye Quartet in 03 Rosewood* is presented in a Clarins signature pale gold compact with mirror and two quality foam tipped applicators; one for defining the eye and one for shading and blending.


This Palette is perfect for a day to evening look as the darker brown can create an easy smokey eye look, the colours in this Palette really suit my Blue eyes, but I'm guessing it would be flattering for all coloured eyes as they are fairly natural shades.


There are six Palettes to choose from available on the Clarins website at £31.00, Perfect for travel & your Hand bag.

What's your Favourite eye palette?

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful palette! I really need to take the plunge and buy a clarins quartet - all of them look so good x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this looks amazing. I love Clarins skincare but I haven't bought any Clarins make up in years, this may have to change! My fav pallet is the original UD naked pallet xxx
    www.dolleduplondon.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x