Friday 7 June 2013

Sleek Makeup Blush by 3 in Sweet Cheeks

It's Finally here! I have been lusting after this palette with it's gorgeous pink shades of perfectness..
What I didn't realise was that in this palette, Is that the first shade - Cupcake (a pinky purple colour) is a cream Blush, but as usual it is a highly pigmented shade & you only need a light touch, otherwise you'll resemble Coco the Clown!


Give cheeks the ultimate treat with Blush by 3 in Sweet Cheeks, a three pan blush palette featuring three different finishes of blush in cream, shimmer and matte in varying shades of candy pink. Layer the shades to amp up the sweet-ness or opt for a haze of creamy cotton candy pink.


The other Two shades are stunning - Dollymix (a baby pink, lilac colour) with a little shimmer & Candy floss (a bright coral, pink colour) which is matte. They are all perfect for summer & with a light hand complimentary on ever skin tone. I'm in Love with it, I love the 3 different finishes.


I was going to buy it from Sleek's website for £9.99, as I couldn't wait to get to the shops & I was also a little worried it would sell out before I managed to grab one, but as they charge £3+ for postage, I was a little reluctant (I hate paying Postage & will always search elsewhere but I do buy from a website).  So Just before I clicked ' Place order', I checked if Superdrug had them online as it was the release day & they can sometimes be a little slow, but NO! They were on the ball & they also had 'Free Delivery' so I Popped one into my basket & checked out a very happy girl!

Have you checked out this Collection, Are you a fan of Sleek?

15 comments:

  1. This is the second post I have read about this and I want it so badly lol it looks so beautiful
    Kirsty x

    Prettybugblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really lovely too xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love I have a palette from sleek like this! But these colours are just stunning!! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! I bought it the other day and it's so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet are these colours, so pretty. I've not tried sleek make up before :)

    Love Kate at prettylittleus

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Sleek's eye shadows & blushes they are super pigmanted & so cheap. I recommend them x

      Delete
  6. This palette looks gorgeous I really want to try it x

    ReplyDelete
  7. practically all my blushes are from sleek. They make such gorgeous pigmented colours. So in love.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x