Friday 28 June 2013

Organic Surge Fresh Ocean Light Body Lotion

This light, delicate body lotion glides onto the skin and absorbs quickly for an instant burst of soothing rehydration.



Aloe Vera combines with naturally nourishing shea and cocoa butters to condition the skin, while the refreshing blend of rosemary and citrus essential oils works to rebalance oils and dry skin areas. 


With its invigorating, natural fragrance and lightweight, non-greasy texture Fresh Ocean Light Body Lotion makes skin fee soft, supple and rejuvenated.
This Lotion just melts into my skin leaving it soft, supply, looking Healthy & Hydrated, it really is a great product it is usually £5.99 but at the moment it is on offer for £3.00! - Go Go Go!!

The smell is a gorgeous soft subtle fresh citrus scent, I have really been enjoying using this & will definatley be snapping up a few at half price.

What's your favourite body lotion? 

4 comments:

  1. Damn spending ban, this sounds so good xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a nice blog, would you like to follow each other on bloglovin? You can take a look into my blog and let me know!

    www.gwyiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x