Thursday 20 June 2013

Make Up Forever Mat Velvet + Matifying Foundation.

Are you looking for a shine controlling, oil-free, water-resistant, complete coverage liquid foundation, that hides imperfections, evens out skintone, and mattifies with a non-oily, perfectly powdered finish. with a result that is flawless and lasts for hours? Then let me introduce MUFE Mat Velvet +, Although this foundation provides full coverage, the end result is completely adjustable to fit your needs—a little goes a long way.


This is oil free and water resistant. using this foundation, you will notice that your skin is instantly matte. It is not a weird looking matte though. It gives a very natural finish, I don't feel that I need to set it with any powder. (I usually do in my T zone though) This foundation, even though it is full coverage, does not feel like a full coverage foundation. It is super light weight to when wearing this on my face, it feels like I am wearing no foundation at all.


This foundation comes in a wide variety of shades (16 total).  They are numbered from the lightest shade which is No.15 to the darkest shade, No.90, They also have different tones to suit your skin tone - from Pink, Beige (Neutral), to Yellow. I bought mine from Guru Emporium for £29.50 which I think is a really good price as it is VERY hard to find in the UK, It is on a parr with other high end Foundations.




I am really impressed with this Foundation, I wore it all week when we had the ONE! week of Sun here in the UK & it held up amazingly well!. My Brother & his Fiancée are getting married in Sicily next June & this is going to be coming with me...

I also bought MUFE Waterproof concealer & HD Powder, reviews coming soon.

What's your Holy Grail Foundation?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fab! If it can hold up in the heat it will be fab on holiday Jane xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x