Tuesday 7 May 2013

NEW- Models Own - Splash!



Models Own launch SPLASH, their latest collection that dives straight into summer. Launching five iridescent nail finishes - a completely unique glide on glitter in gleaming jewel shades. Revitalise your entire polish collection; wear alone for a wash effect or over your favourite colour polish giving a glistening top coat. Inspired by the sea and distant shores, this pretty collection will have you dreaming of summer haze and tropical sun.
Each polish contains five different chunky hand-cut glitters that are guaranteed to glisten, sparkle and reflect the light. Aqua Splash, a crystal ripple of sea blue; Pink Paradise, a precious mix of flickering pinks; Red Seaa wave of energetic fuchsias-red; Golden Shores, a warm sandy coral; Mermaid Tears, enchanting droplets of aqua violet.

Want to get your hands on them? You can! They have just gone on sale today!!!

I know I will be grabbing them myself, Summer is Here!!!!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x