Thursday 16 May 2013

Models Own Blueberry Muffin


Models Own are one of my favourite brands of nail polish, They are always bang on trend & bringing out the latests colours or textures at a fantastic price, at £5 you can't really complain, Especially when they apply like a dream & last a good 3 days on me, I have paid for more expensive brands *cough* Essie *cough* that have chipped within a day! I don't know about you, but I love wearing nail polish on my nails, but hate the removing & reapplying trauma - once is week is more than enough for me!


This Models own in Blueberry* applies easily i needed 2 coats for a truely opaque look, it reminds me of another favourite shade utopia but this is more blue... I couldn't really smell a scent when I was applying it but once dried I found the scent to be quite strong - when I smelt my nail?!..  it smells lovely..very fruity! My little girl loved the concept. Also a perfect shade or Spring/Summer... 


As usual I got a good 3 days until I managed to chip a nail but I was scrubbing my Bathroom - very glamorous I know but somebody has to do it!

There are 5 Gorgeous shades to choose from in this Collection.


What's your favourite  Models Own Shade? 

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely colour xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely my favourite of all the pastel shades in the range

    prettylittleus

    Kate
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never used the Models Own Brand before but would defo love to try them, the colour on your nails looks lovely, I love any pastel shades

    Emily x
    http://emilysmummyandbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x