Monday 27 May 2013

Hairwonder Anti-Hairloss Shampoo & Lotion

As you may or may not be aware I suffer from PCOS & which affects my hair in the way it grows, feels dry & is quite thin, so I decided to try some Anti-Hairloss products to help it along...Hairwonder makes your hair stronger. Besides the certified organic ingredients we also add a unique combination of Phytokeratin and Provitamin B5 to each Hairwonder product. It feels lovely & moisturising, it gives off a slight tingly sensation when i'm washing my hair.



  • Intensive hair repair.
  • With essential Minerals, Rock Crystals, Red Ginseng & Biotin.
  • Helps to promote hair growth and reduce hair loss.
  • Enriched with 8 certified organic ingredients.
  • Paraben free.
Mild cleansing shampoo with essential Minerals, Rock Crystals, Red Ginsend & Biotin. Helps to promote hair growth, reduce hair loss. Improves strength and condition, creates volume, density and texture.
I have also been using the Activating lotion it increases hair loss growth by 25% in just 4 days (in vitro test) and reduces hair loss. Strengthens the hair and stimulates the scalp. Gives body, volume and shine. Enriched with 8 certified organic ingredients, phytokeratin and provitamin B5. Since using Anti-hairloss products my hair has become alot stronger, healthier & has grown 2x as fast it it did using regular shampoo as my hair never grew!
Scientific research has proven that Phytokeratin and Provitamin B5 make the hair stronger, hydrate and provide superior shine.Most Hairwonder products are Paraben free. The range is not tested on animals. Innovations that contribute to a sustainable way of life and health.
I do like these products & the price is really good, as some companies charge a fortune..

Have you tried Anti-Hairloss products to boost your mane?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x