Monday 20 May 2013

Cargo eyeshadow in Yukon



Here we have Cargo Eye Shadow singles they are back with an exciting range of 12 shades including the latest trend shades for Spring all in our signature tin! With their soft and velvety formula it has a smooth feel and delivers a long-lasting even application. Perfectly Blend-able for added intensity. May also be wet used as an eye liner. Paraben-free. 


The shadow is silky smooth and has an metallic shimmer to it. It is really pigment with very little powder fallout. It is a cool grey brown with a slight silver frosting. it's a pure brown beige taupe, perfect for lovers of neutral looks or easy eye looks. The staying power on this shadow is quite Amazing! I love the packaging so compact perfect for travelling & make up bags...


It is such a pretty colour, I love wearing it on its own as it looks darker in my crease & a little eyeliner & mascara for a simple, quick smokey eye. You also get a massive 3.5g for £12.00 compared to MAC's 1.5g!

Have you tried the brand? 

8 comments:

  1. I havent ever heard of this brand but it looks pretty xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Had but never tried their products! I am impressed & will be trying more xx

      Delete
  2. I just got their blush in my birchbox and now after seeing this, I definitely need to check out their other products!

    http://redlipstickandwhitepearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like what I see & will defo be checking out other products by this brand x

      Delete
  3. This is such gorgeous colour.
    By the way I love the new header lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely shade, so glad Cargo is back in uk! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x