Thursday 23 May 2013

4711 Nouveau Cologne by Maurer & Wirtz


4711 Nouveau Cologne by Maurer & Wirtz is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women and men. Top notes are yuzu, black currant and litchi; middle notes are geranium, heliotrope and peony; base notes are musk, sandalwood and tonka bean.


The fruit of the evodia plant is used for its calming effect in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries, which relaxes the senses. The scent is very Citrusy & fresh which I really like about it,Not my usual scent but there is something about it that makes me reach for the bottle in the mornings, it is Perfect for keeping you fresh on warm days in the office or commuting to work! they have a great range from deodorants to shower gels and body lotions.

You also get a whopping 100ml for around £20 & the other items in the range are all less than £10, Bargain! 

What's your perfect Summer Scent? 

1 comment:

  1. Bargain price! I am still searching for my summer scent x

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x