Saturday 13 April 2013

Transformulas LipVolume in Chocolate

Fancy a more kissable pout?
 Lip Volume is designed to help plump the lips, making them appear fuller and voluptuous and also moisturise, protect and soften. Cera Alba in the formula is a collagen-boosting ingredient, while Tocopheryl Acetate Vitamin E3 heals and acts as an anti-inflammatory. Protecting beeswax is the key softening ingredient while the Macadamia nut oil provides a layer of protection. Two types of Lip Volume are available, including this chocolate bronzing gloss and clear peppermint formula.
Transformulas Lip Volume* 
It's a bit pricey, but this wonder-tube of gloss has been clinically proven to help boost the volume of your lips by up to 40% in just a month – it’s a lot cheaper than any lip-plumping injection, It's Used as a gloss, feels like a balm -. No needles needed — Lip Volume uses natural ingredients to stimulate collagen, moisturise lips and reduce fine lines.  



 It’ll boost moisture too and contains anti-oxidants like macadamia oil and is brimming with vitamin E, meaning it’s fabulously anti-ageing.



I did notice that my lips looked fuller, the product didn’t burn my lips or hurt like some other ones can. So thats a bonus. More than anything, I have been using this regularly as a lip balm because I like the texture & Colour – like a creamy pale Bronze liquid with Shimmer, and I like the Chocolate Minty scent.
Rrp £29.00
Are you looking for Fuller Lips?

2 comments:

  1. Now this sounds interesting, when a product claims to enhance something, I want to try it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really nice product, very minty to plump the lips without stinging, says to apply 2-3 times a day for 30 days :) lovely colour aswell
      X

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x