Thursday 25 April 2013

Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin SX03

I have been wanting to try Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer for a very long time but couldn't justify paying out £36.00 for a teeny tiny pot (18g) of foundation... but the lure of this 'cult' product that was created to mimic the appearance of healthy, radiant skin. It is a multi-tasking formula for creating a gorgeous, flawless complexion. - I Finally gave in & here we are......



 It can be used as a spot foundation, concealer, all-over foundation, highlighter (choose a shade lighter than your actual skin tone) or mixed with your moisturiser for a tinted moisturiser effect - the possibilities are endless! Honey and jojoba oil create a soft, dewy finish as well as lend themselves to the formula's silky texture. 



 It may be applied with the fingers, a brush or a sponge (wet or dry) for any desired finish. I apply mine with a damp Beauty Blender & I get a perfect even flawless finish, It is the most bizarre -( I love that word!!) Product I have ever used it is so Thick but you need the smallest amount (The teeny tiny pot will last months if not years!) as it covers amazingly well & considering the consistency, once applied it looks so natural - Like Skin!



The Only thing I'm disappointed in, Is ME! For not buying it sooner, I love it & reach for it nearly everyday, but the one thing to consider is it isn't a 60 second job to apply it, it takes time as the more you blend & Thin out the product, the better result you will get! The Sensual Skin Enhancer leaves the complexion with a fresh, flawless finish.

What's your HG Foundation?

6 comments:

  1. I knew you would love it!! Now I need to buy the correct colour!! Xx
    Jen

    Daisyrosebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so tempted by this. i know i will prob love it but its a lot of money to splurge if i dont. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get a sample from Space NK? I was too impatient to get a tester but research inline once I'd decided to splurge...
      Xx

      Delete
  3. There are several things I really want to try from Kevyn Aucoin, but like you I'm a little bit reluctant to fork out for them as they really are quite pricey. I wouldn't mind, but the thing is I know that if I buy them once and like them then I won't want to go back to cheaper alternatives, and then I'll be stuck with a really expensive routine! This is what happened to me with skincare.
    Saying that I'm sure I'll give in and treat myself to something at some point!
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I'm exactly the same.... I'm forever skint as i splurge too often :( good for me but not my bank balance x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x