Wednesday 17 April 2013

Good Things Fresh Start Creamy Cleanser

"Regular cleansing is the first step towards fabulous skin. Good Things Fresh Start gentle creamy cleanser is enriched with moisturising mango-seed oil to clean and comfort your skin without drying it out, while skin-calming cactus extract and skin-boosting antioxidants from grapes and pomegranates will help to give your skin a fresh start."



This Cleanser I would say is on same lines of the iconic Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, a lovely Version for Ladies on a budget as is it much cheaper, it's also a lot creamier in texture and smells simply gorgeous.
I use this after I have removed my eye makeup with my Beloved BioDerma and simply massage it all over my face & eye area and then using a Damp muslin cloth rinsed in warm water and remove the cleanser, buffing in a circular motion, It does a great job in removing all traces of Make up, I  also use it in the mornings to wake me up, It leaves my skin clean, soft, soothed, fresh and glowing. 


  • Lifts impurities, creamy cleansers lifts away impurities rather that removingthe minimum with a cleansing wipe.
  • Massaging creamy cleanser into the skin helps loosen up impurities thatcling to the surface, it also boosts micro-circulation which improves theskins appearance.
  • Careful cleansing leaves the skins surface smooth and receptive to anyproducts used afterwards giving greater benefits.
  • Gentle for the skin it does not remove all of the skins natural oils, helping tomaintain the integrity of the skins barrier.
  • Smooth creamy formula helps prevent skin from drying out.
  • Excellent for fragile or over stressed skin, a creamy cleanser can be wiped away and not
    washed off which delicate skins find drying in itself. 



Do you Prefer a Cream Cleanser or a face Wash?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x