Wednesday 27 March 2013

Neal and Wolf Harmony Intensive Treatment

Got Dehydrated hair? I have but on my search for a miracle product to transform my Rubbish hair into Perfect hair, I discovered Neal and Wolf Harmony Treatment* it has been specially created to repair damaged hair, using a unique combination of intensive conditioners that deliver an instant transformation.



The difference in texture and appearance is truly stunning, leaving hair shiny, healthy and manageable. It simply transforms my hair in 3-5 minutes in the shower, I don't think i have used anything like this before, i know it will be a permanant fixture in my shower for the foreseeable future!


This makes my hair feel amazing, it feels like silk for days after i wash it, also feels less dehydrated, more shiny, manageable & just altogether lovely! It smells amazing all i can describe it is Sexy! I wish i could bottle it &  use as my perfume.

Does your hair need help?

4 comments:

  1. I'd like to try this, I have highlighted hair so it can get dry. X
    Daisyrosebeauty.blogspot.com
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is good! I've used all this one need to buy a new one :)
      X

      Delete
  2. The packaging is so lovely and simple and the product sounds pretty good too xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x