Monday 4 March 2013

Monday Meet..... #4


This week Meet Hannah from Hannah Marie Beauty.
I am Hannah Marie Roberts, I'm 19 and from Norfolk. I'm currently studying Musical Theatre in Essex.



1. When and why did you begin blogging? 6 weeks ago. Not been doing it that long! I've loved beauty for a while and for years wanted to do youtube videos but decided against it. When a close family member passed away I realised that life is too short. One evening I decided to make a blog - and here I am a few weeks later!


 2. What is the whole ethos of your blog? (What is it about)
 It's about an everyday girl's love for all things beauty. Tips, swatches, reviews, how to's and the latest trends. I hope people relate as I'm a student and can't afford much. So I really show a variety of products, from the cheapest to the more high end so everyone with a love for beauty can relate to.


3. What five things can you not live without?
 My Ipad!! I'm everywhere with it. Even more so than my phone! Cleanser. I don't wear make up at uni as I dance so cleanser keeps my skin in tip top shape. My family and partner, they support me so much in everything I do. Nail Varnish is a big one, OPI especially! Never seen without painted nails! Lastly it has to be pizza. I'm a sucker for a good Domino's!




 4. What is your favourite product & Why? (Make up, fragrance, skin care etc)
 Mac's Lipstick in Russian Red. My best buy to date! It's a gorgeous matte red that stays on your lipstick for hours - What a winner!


 5. What important lessons have you learnt from being a blogger and what are your favourite types of posts to write and read about?
I've learnt so many lessons. As cheesy as it sounds the tip to a successful blog is to be friendly. I've noticed that if you're kind and helpful many bloggers return the favour. My favourite types of posts to read and post about are how to's. I love documenting what I'm doing and I love reading other peoples and see how they do things and how they turn out. I love anything creative and special - something you'd never think of doing.


 6.Any last words?
 Just a big thank you. And never be disheartened. As they say - You only live once!



2 comments:

  1. The last point you make is so true and so important ... xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that last photo!!

    Hayley
    http://sparklesandstretchmarks.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x