Monday 25 March 2013

Label.m Warming Oil Treatment

Still on the journey for pefect hair i bring you..... A relaxing warm oil massage. Label.m Warming Oil Treatment* is a self heating oil which boosts circulation and soothes the scalp that cools during rinsing. Encourages healthy hair growth and conditions hair with vital moisture.
I've been using this on my scalp and it's worked wonders. I was a little apprehensive to start with as it's an oil and my hair has a tendency of getting greasy at the roots. But it worked really well, It didn't leave a greasy/oily film and rinsed out with ease. 

I've used this treatment twice now and noticed an improvement from the first treatment, but an even better improvement from the second treatment. You massage the oil into the scalp for a minute and you soon feel the warmth on your scalp, I loved this sensation and it felt like I was really giving my scalp a deep conditioning treat.

Hair oils have certainly come a long way since my teenage years waiting with my V05 hair oil heating in the sink with warm water for 5 minutes & then running to the shower before it went cold again!

What Hair Treatments do you use?

6 comments:

  1. Ohh this sounds very interesting. I've not heard about this product or brand before. I can't wait to hear your final thoughts after using it all. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd never heard of them before, but the products ive tried so far are really good, the shampoo, conditioner etc smell gorgeous!
      :)
      X

      Delete
  2. These sound fab, I am always looking for something for my dry scalp but everything I have tried is too heavy. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really nice, it surprised me by the heat once applied but felt amazing! Hair is alot less frizzy!
      X

      Delete
  3. I need some of this, it sounds even more divine xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x