Tuesday 26 March 2013

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy




The next chapter in the brilliant ROUGE COCO SHINE story: ROUGE COCO SHINE Hydrating Colour Lipshine, an innovative formula with intensified pigments to take colour and sheen to a new level of vibrancy. 


Sheer, shiny, colour-rich shades are effortlessly chic, infinitely wearable. Hydratendre Complex softens and plumps lips for a healthier, fuller appearance.




It's a pretty mid-tone pink with a slight hint of plum.It is the perfect everyday, daytime shade. It is super glossy & just makes your lips look Yummy!



This was my First Chanel lipstick purchase & i soon rushed out to purchase my next shade in Chance.. See Review.

Do you have either shades, or have a recommendation for my next one?

4 comments:

  1. I simply love this shade! It's actually featuring in shopping my stash tomorrow! ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I really want to try it, I wish it wasn't as expensive though. Is it worth it?

    www.laurenzie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely, if you have the money & want to treat yourself, then go ahead as it is pure luxury!
      But you can buy lots of cheaper lipsticks :)
      I just love Chanel & couldnt resist!
      Xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x