Sunday 31 March 2013

Barry M Pastel nails


The latest nail trend to hit the shelves are Barry M's Textured Polishes. They're just like regular creme polishes filled with tiny 'Gritty' bits, to give a bumpy feel and are a matte finish.


They apply like a dream and are fast drying. Also easily Removed. I was slightly concerned they'd be a nightmare to take off as the glitter polishes, but they swipe off very easily with nail polish remover.




This is Ridley Road, a lovely bright Mint colour, perfect for Spring on Fingers & Toes.







This is probably my favourite of the four, It's a very creamy pastel pink called Kingsland Road, very pretty for Spring & would look great with a tan in Summer.




Station Road is a yellow polish, It's very bright and just not a colour that I can wear with my skin tone as I'm too pale, so this would have to be my least favourite, but it is a lovely yellow as some can look almost dirty.





Atlantic Road, Is a gorgeous powdery pastel blue which i think would suit any skin tone perfectly.


I think this collection is a great one to have for Spring & Summer is has a perfect mix of shades to suit everyone, the only thing i would of changed was maybe add a lilac shade?



Are you a pastel or a Neon fan?

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Found your blog through Monday Beauties! Have a look at mine and follow back if you wish :)

    Great post! I love Ridley Road. We don't have that brand of polishes where I am, but I wish they did. These texture polishes seem to be trending now, and I'd like to give these a shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they are nice! Barry M is online so maybe ship to you?
      X

      Delete
  2. I love pastel shades, but still undecided how I feel about the textured polish though. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes i agree gorgeous colours but think i prefer high gloss to bumpy! :)
      X

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x