Sunday 3 February 2013

Sunday's Sharing the Love My Favourite Blog Posts #1

I was reading one of my Favourite blogs Bright Town Girl Written by the gorgeous Alice! I loved her idea of Sharing some love on other hard working Bloggers.
(I asked if i could pinch her idea & she said i could so here we go) I love finding new Brands, Products, Tips & Bloggers.


The first one has to be Bright Town Girl with her post on How to create a Casual Smokey Eye, as i love beauty tutorials.
Laura from laurzrah does great Face of the day posts making me go through my Make up collection & change things up with my routine.
Andy from Pampered Prince provides the Best Skin care advice & the latest must haves.

I hope you like this kind of post? I do as it shows that people are reading what you are posting & loving it!

Do you have a favourite Beauty Blogger that i should check out? 

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x